Helping you to reach the balance of body, mind and soul.
Holistic interventions and prevention allow us to create wellness programs that increase clients’ resilience and genetic health expression by utilising protective factors.
Studies support the statement that the therapies, addressing whole system of being and functional links between mind and body, may be particularly effective in treating the range of symptoms associated with chronic disease. As Socrates said “the part can never be well unless the whole is well”.
Whether you require a one-off session to resolve a particular problem, or a longer term well-being improvement program, we can offer a range of approaches and therapies:
Yoga Nidra to enhance your physical and mental health, improve the intuition and insight.
Psychological Wellbeing counseling and coaching to facilitate emotional, cognitive and behavioural change.
- Analyse and assess the issues on three levels
- Agree on your goals and the treatment plan
- Carry out the healing interventions
- Continue your self-improvement
“Germain is highly intuitive, deeply compassionate listener who brings clarity to whatever perceived blocks may be holding you from moving forward in your life”.Christina M. 2021
Therapy success depends on the teamwork between the therapist and the client, hence your intention, willingness and readiness to participate are crucial.
Book Your Free Initial Consultation
- The initial consultation helps us to decide what kind of therapy would be most helpful.
- Please note that currently all therapy sessions are carried out remotely via Zoom (GMT)
- Reduced prices (£35 p/h) for unemployed / furloughed / low income (proof required)
Member of the British Association for Holistic Medicine & Healthcare
"Healthcare cannot be based on the body alone. Though the application of technologies to biological faults can be immensely valuable, it is incomplete."
"Effective humane healthcare must take into account peoples’ thoughts and feelings, their relationships and spiritual life. Far greater emphasis should be placed on preventing ill-health..."